15/6/08

Cançons

Hola de nou!
A mi m'agraden molt les cançons dels lluitadors de Pressingcatch (Algunes, tambe depen del lluitador).Per aixo, poso la lletra de les cançons que mes m'agraden.

Real American (Hulk Hogan)

I am a real american
fight for the rights of every man
i am a real american
fight for what's right
fight for your life!


When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside
ya' gotta take a stand it don't help to hide
well you hurt my friends and you hurt my pride
i gotta be a man, i can't let it slide


i am a real american
fight for the rights of every man
i am a real american
fight for what's right
fight for your life!


I feel strong about right and wrong
and i don't take trouble for very long
i got something deep inside of me
courage is the thing that keeps us free


i am a real american
fight for the rights of every man
i am a real american
fight for what's right
fight for your life!


Well you hurt my friends and you hurt my pride
i gotta be a man, i can't let it slide


i am a real american
fight for the rights of every man
i am a real american
fight for what's right
fight for your life!


I am a real american
fight for the rights of every man
i am a real american
fight for what's right
fight for your life!


My time is now (John Cena)
Your time is up, my time is now
You can't see me, my time is now
It's the franchise, boy I'm shinin now
You can't see me, my time is now!
 
[John Cena]
In case you forgot or fell off I'm still hot - knock your shell off
My money stack fat plus I can't turn the swell off
The franchise, doin big bid'ness, I live this
It's automatic I win this - oh you hear those horns, you finished
A soldier, and I stay under you fightin
Plus I'm stormin on you chumps like I'm thunder and lightning
Ain't no way you breakin me kid, I'm harder than nails
Plus I keep it on lock, like I'm part of the jail
I'm slaughterin stale, competition, I got the whole block wishin
they could run with my division but they gone fishin -
- with no bait, kid your boy hold weight
I got my soul straight, I brush your mouth like Colgate
In any weather I'm never better your boy's so hot
you'll never catch me in the next man's sweater
If they hate, let 'em hate, I drop ya whole clan
Lay yo' ass DOWN for the three second TAN
 
[Chorus]
 
[Tha Trademarc]
Yeah, uhh
It's gon' be what it's gon' be
Five pounds of courage buddy, bass tint pants with a gold T
Uhh - it's a war dance and victory step
A raw stance is a gift, when you insist it's my rep
John Cena, Trademarc, y'all are so-so
And talk about the bread you make but don't know the recipe for dough though
Aimin guns in all your photos, that's a no-no
When this pop, you'll liplock, your big talk's a blatant no-show
See what happens when the ice age melt
You see monetary status is not what matters, but it helps
I rock a timepiece by Benny if any
The same reason y'all could love me is the same reason y'all condemn me
A man's measured by the way that he thinks
Not clothing lines, ice links, leather and minks
I spent 20 plus years seekin knowledge of self
So for now Marc Predka's livin live for wealth
 
[Chorus - repeat 2X]


Sexy Boy (Shawn Michaels)
I think I'm cute
I know i'm sexy
I got the looks
That drives the girls wild
 
I got the moves
That really move them
I send chills
Up and down their spine
 
I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy)
I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)
I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy)
I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)
 
I make them hot
I make them shiver
Their knees get weak
Whenever I'm around
 
They see me walk
They hear me talk
I make them feel
Like they're on Cloud nine
 
I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy)
I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)
I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy)
I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)
 
Eat your heart out girls
Hands off the merchandise
 
I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy)
I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)
I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy)
I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)
 
repeat chours a few times


Booyaka 619! (Rey Mysterio)
What you gonna do when we come for you?
Correle. correle andale
What you gonna do when we come for you?
Booyaka booyaka 619(hey)
Booyaka booyaka that’s my pueblo
Booyaka booyaka rey mysterio
Ya llego el rey mysterio
Bato cabron de san diego
flash up on the scene like a brown crusader
blowing up screens like space invaders
too much damage for one to manage
going 51 50 speaky spanglish
aste a un lado estoy pesado
vivo la vida peleando pecados
estados unidos al otro lao
a puebla canada 619 solao
do it for my people yeah you gotta love it
Mexican across the stomach
So think nothing of it
But love it

Trucha de la calle a la lucha
Siempre represento con mi chacho cachucha
619 simo thats my corra
San diego, Puerto rico, Sinaloa
Booyacá Booyacá 619 (hey)
Booyacá Booyacá thats my pueblo
Booyacá booyaka 619 (hey)
Booyaka booyaka rey mysterio
What you gonna do when we come for you?
Correle correle andale
What you gonna do when we come for you?
Correle correle andale

Mira mira watcha watcha
Cuidado con los cellos por que matan
Booyacá Booyacá el reggaeton
Mad one and rey misterio estas cabron
One two three. It’s the boy’s out of s.d.
Como la ves fácil como 1 2 3
mr. Dj, play that rola otra ves
and watch how many people go off
under the wooden cross, who’s the boss
nadie brinca brinca
de el cielo con mi voz brillo al cielo
alto por que me duele la alma
y deje mi cartera en Tijuana
el soldado enmascarado ten cuidado
paisa paisa estas pasado
Booyacá Booyacá 619 (hey)
Booyacá Booyacá thats my pueblo
Booyacá booyaka 619 (hey)
Booyaka booyaka rey mysterio
What you gonna do when we come for you?
Correle correle andale
What you gonna do when we come for you?
Correle correle andale
Making universal, speaking English
The way we flip it is hard to distinguish
Booyaka booyaka el reggaeton
Mic check. Mic check 1,2, it’s on
Look at me now el tijuanero
amazing the World con mascara de cuero
mira watcha el mero mero
disfruta la vida con todos sus perros
it took a whole lot to get where i’m at
but still ain’t got``` but tate on my back
ink on my chest, and up down my arms
I made it true stories and put in a song
La voz inocente de mi gente
Truena fuerte como un cuete
That’s just life in the 619
So hey d.j. hit me one more time
Booyacá Booyacá 619 (hey)
Booyacá Booyacá thats my pueblo
Booyacá booyaka 619 (hey)
Booyaka booyaka rey mysterio
What you gonna do when we come for you?
Correle correle andale
What you gonna do when we come for you?
Correle correle andale



(No se com es diu) (Kane)
The wonder of the world is gone, I know for sure
All the wonder that I want, I've found in her
As the hole becomes apart, I strike to burn, and the flame returns
Every intuition fails to find its way
One more table turned, around and back again
Finding I'm all lost and found, when she's not around
When she's not around
I feel it coming now
Give me what I could never ask for
Connect me and you could be my chemical now
Give me the drug you know I'm after
Connect me and you could be my chemical
When everybody wants you (the chemical, you're slow)
When everybody wants you (the chemical, you're slow,slow and)
Everybody wants you (slow, slow and)
Everybody wants you (slow)
Give me what I could never ask for
Connect me and you could be my chemical now
Give me the drug you know I'm after
Connect me and you could be the chemical
You could be the chemical
You could be the chemical
You could be the chemical
You could be the chemical

De moment tinc aquestes, ja en posare mes

2 comentarios:

Musa123 Ari dijo...

Cilia,el mes que ve es l'aniversari del meu blog,un blog per riure,li e canviat totalment el diseny i espero que t'agradi.
Molts muaks wapa.

Uliana dijo...

Hola Cilia soc l'Uliana el tw Blog esta molt curat! m'enkanta^^ jeje me fet un blog esperu k i pasis dww!!